Our Annual General Meeting will take place on the 11th September at 6:30pm in the Chapel Gate Cafe, Ballincollig. All are welcome including members and prospective members. The AGM will be available online and you may attend online here.
Please note that you will need a google account to do this and this feature works best with the internet browser Chrome
Our agenda for the 2018 AGM
- Overview of organisational structures
- Formal amendments to the constitution
- Election of a new secretary by members
- Presentation of accounts
- Update on our current membership
- Proposed amendments to the training and events policy
- Plan for the coming year. Including the status of the organisation, marketing and communications
- Any other business
If you have any other items, you would like added to the agenda, you can leave a comment below.
We hope to see you there!